Booking may refer to:
Booking (comics)", a Korean comics anthology magazine published by Haksan
Booking (professional wrestling), the laying out of the plot before a professional wrestling match
* An accounting system a.k.a.
double-entry bookkeeping system
* The process of creation by a criminal justice system of an administrative record of those
* The process of matching musicians or other performing artists with performance opportunities, by a
talent agency, a.k.a. booking agency
* A reservation in the
tourismand hospitality industries
* The informal term for cautioning a player, in association football and several other sports, indicated by a
* The practice of forced socialization in Korean clubs such as
Le Prive, in which waiters entice female patrons to other tables of men.
* A slang term for
* Recording a
loaninto a loan servicingsystem
Alcoholics Anonymousand other 12-step fellowships: A methodology for working the 12 steps. [For example, see [http://http://no-rock.tripod.com/id17.html Cocaine Anonymous] ]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.