Num may refer to:
- Short for number
- Num (Samoyedic god), a god of Samoyedic peoples
- Khnum, a god of Egyptian mythology
- Mios Num, an island of western New Guinea
- Num, Nepal
NUM may refer to:
- National Union of Mineworkers (Great Britain)
- National Union of Mineworkers (South Africa)
- National University of Mongolia
- New Ulster Movement in Northern Ireland
- Node.js, Unix based operating system, MongoDB software bundle (compare with LAMP (software bundle))
- All pages beginning with "Num"
- All pages with titles containing "Num"
- Number (disambiguation)
- Numb (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.