MLS is a three-letter abbreviation that may refer to the following:
- Major League Soccer, the highest level professional soccer league in the United States and Canada
- Michigan Lutheran Seminary, a preparatory high-school in Saginaw, Michigan
- Mills Corporation, ticker-symbol for an American outlet mall REIT
- Multiple Listing Service, an electronic database of real-estate in the United States and in Canada
Science and technology
- Maximum length sequence, a pseudo-random sequence used in acoustics
- Microwave Landing System, an aircraft landing-system
- Microwave Limb Sounder, a device measuring naturally occurring microwave thermal emission from the limb (edge) of Earth's atmosphere
- Moving least squares, a method to reconstruct continuous functions from point samples
- Multilayer switch, a computer-networking device
- Multilevel security, a method of separating computer data of different security classifications
- Multiple Layers Steel, a type of automotive head gasket
- Master of Legal Studies, a university degree similar to Master of Studies in Law
- Master of Liberal Studies, a university degree similar to Master of Arts in Liberal Studies
- Master of Library Science, a university degree similar to Master of Library and Information Science
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.