- Dog Days (1925 film)
Dog Days Directed by Robert F. McGowan Produced by Hal Roach Written by Hal Roach
H. M. Walker
Distributed by Pathé Exchange Release date(s) 8 March 1925 Running time 20 minutes Country United States Language Silent
The boys are showing off their dogs to each other when little rich girl Mary Kornman rides by in her pony-drawn cart. When the pony shies and runs away, Mickey comes to the rescue with his dog. In gratitude, Mary invites all the boys and their dogs to her party, much to the chagrin of her wealthy mother.
Mary Kornman plays a little rich girl instead of a member of the gang.
- Joe Cobb - Joe
- Jackie Condon - Jackie
- Mickey Daniels - Mickey
- Allen Hoskins - Farina
- Eugene Jackson - Pineapple
- Johnny Downs – Boy at party
- Peggy Ahearn – Girl at party
- Wadell Carter – Girl at party
- William Gillespie - Mary's father
- Mary Kornman - Mary
- Ernie Morrison Sr. - Butler
- Lyle Tayo - Mother
- Dorothy Vernon - Mickey's mother
- ^ "Silent Era: Dog Days". silentera. http://www.silentera.com/PSFL/data/D/DogDays1925.html. Retrieved 2008-09-13.
- ^ Dargis, Manohla. "New York Times: Dog Days". NY Times. http://movies.nytimes.com/movie/226154/Dog-Days/overview. Retrieved 2008-09-13.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.