Neapolitan may refer to:
- Neapolitan, of or pertaining to the city of Naples, Italy and sometimes its wider Duchy or Province of Naples
- Neapolitan cuisine
- Neapolitan language, a language of Naples and environs in southern Italy
- Neapolitan horse, an extinct horse breed formerly bred in Naples
- Neapolitan ice cream, a mixture of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream side-by-side in the same container
- Neapolitan school, of music
- Neapolitan chord (also known as Neapolitan sixth), in music, is the first inversion of a major chord built on the lowered second (supertonic) scale degree
- Neapolitan scale
- Neapolitan Mastiff, a large, ancient breed of dog
- Neapolitan music, music of Naples
- Neapolitan piastra, a currency of the mainland part of the former Kingdom of the Two Sicilies
- Neapolitan sauce, a basic tomato-based sauce derived from Italian cuisine
- Neapolitan ragù
- Neapolitan song, Canzone Napoletana
- Neapolitan pizza, a variety of pizza made according to strict rules
- Neapolitan War
- Naporitan, the name of a pasta dish, which is popular in Japan
- All pages beginning with "Neapolitan"
- All pages with titles containing "Neapolitan"
- Neapolitan Republic (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.