Muli may refer to:
- Mili Tibetan Autonomous County, or Muli (木里藏族自治县) from its Chinese name, of Liangshan Yi Autonomous Prefecture, Sichuan, China
- Muli, Gaoqing County (木李镇), town in Gaoqing County, Shandong, China
- Múli, a village on Borðoy, in the Faroe Islands
- Muli, Gujarat, a city and municipality in the state of Gujarat, India
- Muli, Meemu Atoll, the main town on Meemu Atoll, Maldives
- Muli (Tuvalu), a village in Tuvalu
- Other uses
- Muli (also mooli), the Hindi name for daikon
- Muli (TV series), a Malaysian-Filipino television series
- Muli (film), a Filipino film
- Mullo (vampire), a creature from Roma (Gypsy) mythology
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.