- Montiel (surname)
Montiel is a surname of Spanish origin. It comes from the area of Southern Spain known as Campo de Montiel and the town located within the area called Montiel, in the Spanish province of Ciudad Real. People with the last name Montiel most likely have ancestors who came from the area.
- Andrés Montiel (contemporary), Mexican stage and film actor
- Arturo Montiel (b. 1943), Mexican politician; governor of the State of Mexico 1999–2005
- Cecilia Montiel (b. 1955), Peruvian film production designer
- Dito Montiel (b. 1970), American screenwriter, director, and musician
- Fernando Montiel (b. 1979), Mexican boxer
- José Montiel (b. 1988), Paraguayan football player
- José Esteban Montiel (b. 1962), Spanish long-distance runner
- Juan Montiel (b. 1965), Uruguayan boxer
- Rafael Montiel (b. 1981), Colombian road cyclist
- Sara Montiel (b. 1928), Spanish singer and actress
This page or section lists people with the surname Montiel. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.