Constrictor may refer to:
- Any snake that kills its prey by constriction
- A boa constrictor, a large non-venomous boas found primarily in Central and South America.
- A taxonomic synonym for Python, a.k.a. pythons, a genus of non-venomous pythons found in Africa and Asia.
- Constrictor (album), a 1986 album by Alice Cooper
- Constrictor (comics), a supervillain/hero in the Marvel Comics universe
- Constrictor knot, a simple and effective binding knot
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.