Cram may refer to:
- Cram (surname), a surname, and list of notable persons having the surname
- Cram (game show), a TV game show that aired on the Game Show Network
- Cram (Middle-earth), a fictional type of bread in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
- Cramming (education), a slang term for last-minute study
- Cram school, a specialized school that trains students to pass entrance exams
- Cram (game), an impartial mathematical game similar to domineering
CRAM may refer to:
- NCR CRAM, Card Random Access Memory, a computer memory technology developed by NCR
- CRAM, Centro Ricerca Artistica Mezzocorona, Centre for Art Research in Mezzocorona/Kronmetz, Italy
- Chalcogenide RAM, Chalcogenide random access memory, a phase-change computer memory technology
- Challenge-response authentication, Challenge-Response Authentication Mechanism, a computer security procedure
- Counter-RAM, Counter-Rockets, Artillery and Mortars, a weapons system
- MS-CRAM, also known as Microsoft Video 1, a codec
- CRAM_diet, the Cereal, Rice, And Milk diet, an alternative to the BRAT_diet
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.