Decoration may refer to:
- Decorative arts, the craft of a house painter and decorator.
- An object or act intended to increase beauty of a person, room, etc.
- An object, such as a medal or an order, that is awarded to honor the recipient ostentatiously: see List of prizes, medals, and awards.
- Interior design, the internal finishing of a building.
- Name decoration is a technique used in most programming languages.
- Window decoration in computing are the window's visual elements drawn by a window manager
- Cake decorating is the art of making a usually ordinary cake visually interesting.
- Christmas tree decorations that are put on the tree.
- Decorator (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.