- 2005 Tranzam Sports Sedan Series
The 2005 Tranzam Sports Sedan Series was a national motor racing series sanctioned by the
Confederation of Australian Motor Sportand open to drivers of:
* Sports Sedans complying with CAMS Group 3D regulations
* Transam cars complying with National Australian Sports Sedan Association regulations
* TraNZam cars complying with TRG of New Zealand regulations
* Australian Tranzam cars complying with National Australian Sports Sedan Association regulations [ [http://www.cams.com.au/bulletins/B05-033%202005%20Tranzam%20Sports%20Sedan%20Sporting%20Regulations.pdf Sporting Regulations for the 2005 Tranzam Sports Sedan Series] Retrieved from www.cams.com.au on 7 October 2008]
The series was contested over a five round series.
Phillip Island, Victoria, 22 May
Queensland Raceway, Queensland, 3 July
Eastern Creek Raceway, New South Wales, 24 July
Oran Park Raceway, Sydney, New South Wales, 18 September
Wakefield Park, New South Wales, 13 November
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.