- Michael Alexander
Michael Alexander may refer to:
- Michael Alexander (academic) (born 1970), American scholar of Jewish History
- Michael Alexander (bishop) (1799–1845), first Anglican bishop of the Diocese of Jerusalem
- Michael Alexander (British Army officer) (1920–2004), British Army officer, later a writer
- Michael Alexander (diplomat) (1936–2002), British diplomat
- Michael J. Alexander (born 1941), British professor of English Literature
- Mike Alexander (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Michael Alexander"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same personal name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.