DSB may refer to:
Science, technology and devices
- Disulphide bridge (enzyme), a protein found in prokaryotes. Equivalent to eukaryotic PDI
- Double Strand Break, a break in DNA which may be a precursor to Genetic recombination
- in telecommunications, double-sideband transmission
- double-sideband suppressed-carrier transmission (DSB-SC)
- double-sideband reduced carrier transmission (DSB-RC)
- Dictionary of Scientific Biography, a multivolume reference work edited by Charles Coulston Gillespie
- Defense Science Board of the United States
- Dame Shirley Bassey, internationally renowned Welsh singer
- "Don't Stop Believin'", a song by American rock band Journey
- Democrats for a Strong Bulgaria, a political party in Bulgaria.
Institutions, companies, products and trademarks
- WTO Dispute Settlement Body of the World Trade Organization
- DSB (railway company) in Denmark
- Dalriada School, Ballymoney, a Grammar School in Ballymoney, Northern Ireland.
- De Surinaamsche Bank in Suriname
- DSB Bank in the Netherlands
- DSB Stadion, a football stadium in Alkmaar, Netherlands sponsored by the above bank
- Dutch Safety Board, a Netherlands investigation agency
- Directorate for Civil Protection and Emergency Planning, a Norwegian government organization
- ISO 639-2 or SIL International language code for the Lower Sorbian language
- Department Store Battles, a modification for Battlefield 2, a computer game by the Swedish developer Digital Illusions CE (DICE)
- Deep sand bed, a filtration method used in some saltwater aquariums
- Dasari Santhosh Babu
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.