- Dorking (disambiguation)
Dorking is a market town at the foot of the North Downs approximately 25 miles south of London, in Surrey, England.
Dorking may also refer to:
- Dorking, Ontario, Canada
- Dorking (chicken), a breed of chicken
- Dorking (UK Parliament constituency), a parliamentary constituency centred around the town of Dorking in Surrey
- Dorking F.C., a football club based in Dorking, Surrey, England
- Dorking railway station, one of three stations that serve the town of Dorking in Surrey, England
- HMS Dorking, a Hunt class minesweeper
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.