Fate is defined by Destiny, controlled by free will, explained by Karma.
Fate may refer to:
Destiny, an inevitable course of events
Fatalism, a philosophical doctrine
* "Fate" (1996 game), an unpublished computer game
* "Fate" (video game), a 2005 computer action RPG
* "", a 1991 computer role-playing game
FATE (Chrono Cross), a powerful entity in the video game "Chrono Cross"
* "Fate" (magazine), a magazine of paranormal phenomena
Doctor Fate, a succession of DC Comics sorcerer characters, first published in 1940
Fate (comics), a character associated with Doctor Fate, or the eponymous comics series
Fate/stay night", a Japanese visual novel and its adaptations
Fate (band), a Danish heavy metal band
* "Fate" (Dr. Dog album)
* "Fate" (Velvet Acid Christ album)
* "", an album
* "Fate" (1953 song), a song from the musical "Kismet"
* "Fate" (Bleak song)
* "Fate", a song by Chaka Khan from "What Cha' Gonna Do For Me"
* "Fates" (Erik Mongrain album), or the title song
Fate, Texas, U.S.
* "FATE" (role-playing game system), Fantastic Adventures in Tabletop Entertainment, a 2003 generic role-playing game
* "Fate" ("In the Heat of the Night"), an episode of the television series "In the Heat of the Night"
Fate Testarossa, a character in the anime series Magical Girl Lyrical Nanohaand its sequels
The Fates (disambiguation)
Fête, a French word meaning festival or holiday
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.