- Tainted blood scandal
The terms tainted blood scandal, contaminated blood scandal, or infected blood scandal may be a reference to:
- Contaminated haemophilia blood products
- Factor 8: The Arkansas Prison Blood Scandal, the investigative documentary by Kelly Duda that exposes the tainted blood sales from Arkansas prisons.
- Health Management Associates scandal, the Canadian tainted blood scandal that began in 1986.
- Royal Commission of Inquiry on the Blood System in Canada
- HIV-tainted blood scandal (Japan), or
- Infected blood scandal (France)
- Tainted blood scandal (United Kingdom)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.