PEI or Pei may refer to:
- Prince Edward Island, a province of Canada
- Pei, Tibet, a town in Tibet
- Pei County (沛县), a county in Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China
- I. M. Pei (貝聿銘) (born 1917), a Chinese-American architect
- Mario Pei (1901–1978), an Italian-American linguist and polyglot
- Pei Wenzhong (裴文中) (1904–1982), a Chinese anthropologist
- Yan Pei-Ming (born 1960), a Chinese born painter
- Pei (פ) a letter in the Hebrew alphabet
- Shar Pei, a breed of dog whose distinctive feature is deep wrinkles
- Polyethylenimine, a type of water-soluble polymer
- Polyetherimide, an amorphous, amber-to-transparent thermoplastic with characteristics similar to the related plastic PEEK
- Pei (surname) (裴), a Chinese surname
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.