Coran is an infrequently used English spelling of Qur'an (The Islamic Holy Book).
It may also refer to:
- Coran River, a tributary of the Charente River in France
- Coran Capshaw, manager of the Dave Matthews Band
- Coracholan languages, an alternative name for a language group within the Uto-Aztecan family, spoken in the Mexican states of Jalisco and Nayarit
- Coran the elf, a Baldur's Gate non-player character, voiced by Brian George
- Circle Seven Koran, the holy scripture of the Moorish Science Temple of America
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.