Nullity may refer to:
- Nullity (conflict), a legal declaration that no marriage had ever come into being
- Nullity, the dimension of the null space of a mathematical operator or matrix
- Nullity (graph theory), the nullity of the oriented incidence matrix of a graph
- Nullity, the difference between the size and rank of a subset in a matroid
- Nullity, a number in transreal arithmetic denoted by Φ
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.