Criterion may refer to:
Criterion, general meaning
In science and mathematics:
- Criterion validity, in psychometrics, a measure of how well one variable or set of variables predicts an outcome
- Criterion-referenced test, translates a test score into a statement about the behavior to be expected of a person
- Eisenstein's criterion, in mathematics, gives sufficient conditions for a polynomial to be irreducible over the rational numbers
- Euler's criterion, in number theory concerning primes
- Problem of the criterion, in epistemology, an issue regarding the starting point of knowledge
- Weyl's criterion, used in mathematics in the theory of diophantine approximation
In modern culture:
- Criteria (band), indie band
- The Criterion Collection, a company that produces collector's edition DVDs and Blu-ray discs
- Criterion Games, a game technology company in Guildford, England
- The Criterion (magazine), a British literary magazine published from 1922 to 1939
- The New Criterion, a New York-based monthly literary magazine founded in 1982
- Criterion Capital Partners, a global company which runs the social network Bebo
- Criteria CaixaCorp, an investment holding company.
- Criteria is one kind of a Win by Decision in freestyle wrestling.
- Criteria Studios, recording studio in Miami, Florida
- Information criterion (disambiguation)
- Criterion Theatre (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.