- Mbuko language
Mbuko Spoken in Cameroon Region Far North Region Native speakers 13,000 (2002) Language family Language codes ISO 639-3 mqb
Mbuko is an Afro-Asiatic language spoken in the canton of Doulek, Méri subdivision, department of Diamaré, and also in parts of the canton of Serawa, Tokombéré subdivision, department of Mayo-Sava, in the Far North Region of Cameroon.
- ^ Raymond G. Gordon, Jr, ed. 2005. Ethnologue: Languages of the World. 15th edition. Dallas: Summer Institute of Linguistics.
- English-Mbuko/French-Mbuko dictionaries on project DAGBO by Jolome
- Ethnologue entry for Mbuko
- Richard Gravina. 2001. "Features of a Chadic Language: The Case of Mbuko Phonology," Research Mate in African Linguistics: Focus on Cameroon. Ed. Ngessimo M. Mutaka & Sammy B. Chumbow. Köln: Rüdiger Köppe Verlag. Pages 119-132.
- Map of Mbuko language from the LL-Map project
- Information on Mbuko language from the MultiTree project
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.