- Endesa Termic
Endesa Termic coord|43|26|29|N|7|51|45.50|W| is a 356 metre high chimney belonging to the
thermal power station(i.e.: coal power plant) held by Spanish utility Endesa at As Pontes de García Rodríguez in the outskirts of Ferrolin the Province of A Coruña, North-western Spain. Endesa Termic was built in 1974and is the second tallest chimney in Europe.
List of towers
List of chimneys
List of tallest freestanding structures in the world
List of tallest structures in Spain
* Endesa (Chile) Part of Endesa (
* Endesa acronym in Spanish for Empresa Nacional de Electricidad S.A.
FerrolCity and Naval Station in North Western Spain
* [http://www.endesa.es/NR/rdonlyres/e6gepabwoaqkt3be4htvzmhiwkvm75w52hcrm7j4ilkqfvcavlvbjxfdeopwx2b4oqiwl6sui43h4a/26mar2003.pdf The Coal Power Plant of As Pontes de García Rodríguez en Ferrolterra (Outskirts of Ferrol) North-western Spain.]
* [http://www.galeon.com/sloren/sosgali.htm Black Shadows in Green Galicia - The Coal Power Plant of As Pontes de García Rodríguez (Web in Spanish)]
* [http://www.contractorsunlimited.co.uk/news/060201-Foster-Wheeler-Endesa.shtml Foster Wheeler to Upgrade Second Unit at As Pontes Power Plant]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.