Cong may refer to:
- Cong (jade), a form of jade artifact from ancient China
- Cong (surname), (叢/丛) a Chinese surname.
- Cống people, an indigenous people of about 1,700 in Vietnam
- Cong, County Mayo, a village in the Republic of Ireland
- A slang name for the Vietcong
- Cong Su (苏聪), a Chinese composer
- Cong Weixi (born 1933), Chinese author influential in the post-Mao literary scene
- Si Da Ming Cong tea, four famous Wuyi Oolong tea bushes
- Huynh Cong Ut, photographer for the Associated Press
- Pham Cong Tac, Pope of the Cao Dai Sect that battled for control of South Vietnam
- Trịnh Công Sơn (1939–2001), Vietnamese composer, musician, and songwriter
- Vo Chi Cong (born 1913), Vietnamese Communist political figure
- Vu Cong (ca. 1940–2004), Catholic Vietnamese politician in the South Vietnam, known in the US as Joseph Vu
- Kong (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.