Deformation can refer to:
- Deformation (engineering), when an object gets changed due to force (introductory)
- Deformation (mechanics), where deformation is treated as the displacement of a continuum body
- Plastic deformation in solids, scientific treatment of an object's internal properties relating to the force needed to cause a permanent change in shape
- Deformation (meteorology), important in the formation of atmospheric fronts
- Deformation theory, in mathematics
- Deformity, in medicine, a major difference in the shape of body part or organ compared to the average shape of that part
- Deformation (science), a change in the volume and/or shape of the Earth's crust.
- All pages beginning with "deform"
- All pages with titles containing "deform"
- Defamation (slander or libel)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.