Drita may refer to:
- Drita Albanian Folk Orchestra
- Drita (name), an Albanian female name, with the meaning "light"
- Drita (magazine), an Albanian magazine founded by Petro Poga
- Klubi Drita, an Albanian patriotic club founded in Gjirokastër in 1906 by Petro Poga
- KF Drita, a football club based in Gnjilane, Kosovo
- FK Drita, a football club based in the village of Bogovinje near Tetovo, Republic of Macedonia
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.