- Guy Savoy
The Paris restaurant has garnered the coveted 3
Michelinstars, being elevated in 2002. The restaurant has been ranked multiple times in the Restaurant Magazine Top 50 Restaurants in the world.
Guy Savoy was born on
July 24, 1953in Nevers, located in Bourgogne.In 1955, his parents move to Bourgoin-Jallieu, a town in Isère, where his father is a gardener and his mother owns a taproom, that she would transform into a fast food and then a reputed restaurant.
References in popular culture
In the television series
Frasier, Frasier Crane has the following exchange with his brother Niles, whose tastes throughout the series are often humorously depicted as being super-refined:
"FRASIER:" If you were stranded on an island, what would you choose as your favorite meal, aria, and wine? "NILES:" The Coulibiac of Salmon at Guy Savoy. "Vissa d'arte" from Tosca. And the Cotes du Rhone, Chateau Neuf du Pape, '47 "FRASIER:" You're so predictable.
* Restaurant " Guy Savoy " - 18 rue Troyon -
17th arrondissement of Paris.
* Restaurant rôtisserie " Atelier Maitre Albert " -
5th arrondissement of Paris
* Restaurant " La Butte Chaillot " -
17th arrondissement of Paris
* Restaurant " Les Bouquinistes " -
* Restaurant " Le Chiberta " -
8th arrondissement of Paris
* Restaurant " Guy Savoy " at the
Caesars Palacein Las Vegas in the United States
* [http://www.guysavoy.com/en/intro.htm Guy Savoy official website]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.