Blessed may refer to:
* The state of having received a
Roman Catholicism, a title applied to someone who has been beatified.
Blessed (Beenie Man album)", a dancehall album by Beenie Man. (1995)
Blessed (Busta Rhymes album)", an album by rapper Busta Rhymes(2008)
Blessed (Mariella Clark album)", an album by singer Mariella Clark (2007)
Blessed (Hillsong album)", an album by Hillsong Music Australia (2002)
* "Blessed", a 2002 country song by
* "Blessed", a 2004 motion picture about a supernatural pregnancy.
* "Blessed", a 2005
Brian Blessed(born 1937), British actor.
* "Blessed" is a song on the 1966 LP "
Sounds of Silence" by Simon and Garfunkel.
* "Blessed", a 1995 song by
Blesséd", Christian alternative worshipgroup on the South Coast of the UK
* A "Blessed" reference is the main mechanism for support of
object-oriented programmingin the Perlprogramming language.
* Blessed - a special type of video-game item, usually particular to role-playing games, that cannot be stolen or dropped upon death. An example is a player-owned house key from
* Blessed - an album recorded by
Jessica Sanchez, mostly known for her audition on the first season of America's Got Talent.
Blessed (Beanie Baby), a Beanie Babybear produced by Ty, Inc.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.