Drescher is a surname which may refer to:
- Bill Drescher (1921–1968), American baseball player
- Chester Drescher (1982–2000), performing dog born in 1982 in Queens
- Dick Drescher (born 1946), American discus thrower
- Fran Drescher (born 1957), American film and television actress and comedian
- Gary Drescher, a scientist in the field of artificial intelligence
- Isabel Drescher (born 1994), German figure skater
- Jack Drescher (born 1951), American psychiatrist and psychoanalyst
- Ludvig Drescher (1881–1917), Danish amateur football player
- Manuela Drescher, an East German cross country skier
- Otto Drescher (1895–1944), highly decorated Generalleutnant in the Wehrmacht during World War II
- Seymour Drescher, an American historian and a professor
- Thomas Drescher (born 1978), German football player
This page or section lists people with the surname Drescher. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.