Dearth means lack, shortage or scarcity. It may also refer to:
- Bill Dearth, (1947–2005) US actor
- David Dearth, bodybuilder with the World Bodybuilding Federation
- Doug Dearth, actor
- James Dearth, (born 1976), American football player
- John Wesley Dearth, known as John Wesley or Wes Dearth (born 1962), American rock musician
- John Dearth, (born 1920 died 1984) British actor, and father of Lynn Dearth
- Lynn Dearth, (born 1946 died 1994) British actress
- Mark and Mary Dearth, proprietors of the Wisconsin Wolves women's football team
- Dearth of a Salesman, 2nd episode of the UK TV comedy Coogan's Run (broadcast 1995)
- Dearth Voyd, the arch baddie in the Monkey Magic (TV series)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.