- Divitas Networks
DiVitas Networks Type Private Industry Mobile Unified Communications software Founded April 2005 Headquarters Mountain View, California, United States Key people Vivek Khuller
(Chairman and CEO)
Products Server and Client software Revenue Undisclosed Net income Undisclosed Employees 70+ (Q4 2008) Website 
DiVitas Networks is a Mobile Unified Communication (Mobile UC) startup company based in Mountain View, California. It was founded in April, 2005 by Vivek Khuller and shipped the industry's first Mobile UC product in April, 2007. It is financially backed by venture capital firms such as Clearstone Venture Partners, Menlo Ventures and SVB Capital.
The start up manufactures and sells a suite of server and client software designed for enterprise customers.
- DiVitas Client is an application that is installed on a dual-mode mobile handset (one that employs both WiFi and cellular technology)
- DiVitas Server is server software that is connected to an enterprise's PBX and enables connections between the cellular signal and the WiFi signal, facilitating Voice over WLAN Voice over WLAN (VoWLAN) calls using a cellular phone.
- Companies established in 2005
- Companies based in Mountain View, California
- Telecommunications companies of the United States
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.