title = InformationWeek
editor = Rob Preston
editor_title = VP, Editor In Chief
frequency = Weekly
circulation = 440,000
category = Technology B2B
United Business Media
firstdate = 1979
country = United States
San Francisco, California
website = [http://informationweek.com/ InformationWeek.com]
"InformationWeek" is a multimedia brand with a weekly print magazine, online site, face-to-face and virtual events, and research. It is headquarted in
San Francisco, Californiaand was first printed in 1979 by CMP Media, later called CMP Technology. On February 29, 2008, CMP Technology was restructured into four independent operating divisions under the common banner of UBM. Now "InformationWeek" is published by TechWeb.
Every week, "InformationWeek" magazine provides unique perspective and in-depth analysis on news, research and IT trends. "InformationWeek's" mission is to help business technology executives drive business innovation.
[http://www.informationweek.com/ InformationWeek.com] delivers breaking news, a comprehensive array of proprietary "InformationWeek" research, as well as analysis on IT trends, a whitepaper library, and original editorial content, all designed to complement "InformationWeek" magazine in a 24/7 environment.
"InformationWeek" Research identifies and interprets business technology trends and issues, producing more than 30 studies each year ( [http://informationweekanalytics.com/ InformationWeek Analytics] and [http://informationweekreports.com/ InformationWeek Reports] ). Among its most well-known studies and reports are:
* The annual [http://www.informationweek.com/IW500 InformationWeek 500] (the premier listing of the nation's largest and most innovative users of information technology)
* The [http://www.informationweek.com/news/management/compensation/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=199202140&pgno=2&queryText=&isPrev= National IT Salary Survey] (the nation's largest employee-based compensation and benefits study)
* The Global Information Security Study (6 languages, more than 15 countries participate).
"InformationWeek" Events, like the [http://www.informationweek.com/conference/08fall/ InformationWeek 500 Conference & Gala Awards] , are created in an educational atmosphere by bringing together industry luminaries, business technology executives, and "InformationWeek" editors to discuss and debate today’s most critical issues and trends.
There are 1.5 million average unique monthly visitors to InformationWeek.com [Omniture SiteCatalyst™ Report: Oct/Nov/Dec 2007] , 440,000 magazine subscribers [BPA Worldwide, InformationWeek's December 2007 Audit Statement] and more than 40,000 attendees of face-to-face and virtual events. The "InformationWeek" mediaplatform yields reach to more than 2 million business technology buyers.
* [http://www.informationweek.com/ InformationWeek]
* [http://www.informationweek.com/maindocs/archive.htm InformationWeek Archives] (back issues)
* [http://www.unitedbusinessmedia.com/ubm/media/releases/2008/2008-02-29a/ United Business Media transforms CMP into four independent media and information services businesses]
* [http://www.informaitonweek.com/aboutus.jhtml About Us]
* [http://www.cmpbtg.com/mk/IW_Brochure_Product_Overview_2008.pdf InformationWeek Brochure and Product Overview]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.