- Black Widow
Black Widow may refer to:
black widow spider, the common name for several species of venomous spider
False black widow, spiders of the genus "Steatoda", often mistaken for widow spiders
Black widow (fish)("Stygnobrotula latebricola"), a species of brotula
Black Widow (Marvel Comics), two Marvel Comics characters
Black Widow (Timely Comics), a 1940s comic book character
* "", a 1981 novel by
Black Widowers", a fictional men-only dining club created by Isaac Asimov for a series of mystery stories
Film and television
* "Black Widow" (1954 film), a film starring
Ginger Rogersand Gene Tierney
* "Black Widow" (1987 film), a film starring Debra Winger and Theresa Russell
* "Black Widow" (2005 film), a Canadian film starring Sarah Slean
* "Black Widow" (2007 film), a film starring
Elizabeth Berkleyand Alicia Coppola
* "The Black Widow" (Serial), a 1947 movie serial starring Bruce Edwards
* "The Black Widow" (1951 film), a British film starring
* The Black Widow, a Batman villain played by Miss
* , an episode of "Boston Legal"
* "Black Widower", an episode of "The Simpsons"'
Black Widow (band), a British progressive rock band
Criteria for a Black Widow", a 2000 album by the heavy metal band Annihilator
* "Black Widow", a song by the rock band Mötley Crüe on the compilation "
Red, White and Crüe"
* "Black Widow", a song by Lita Ford on the album "
* "Black Widow", a song by the melodic death metal band Children of Bodom on the album "
* "Black Widow", a song by Dolores O'Riordan on the album "
Are You Listening?"
* "Black Widow", a song by Mac Lethal on the album "
Love Potion Collection 4"
* "The Black Widow", a song by Alice Cooper on the album "
Welcome to My Nightmare"
Black Widow Records, an Italian heavy metal label
Video and computer games
* "Black Widow" (arcade game), a 1982 Atari arcade game
Black Widow (Slam Masters), a character from the "Slam Masters" series of games by Capcom
Black Widow Games, a computer games developer
* , a human female who has killed one or more of her husband(s).
* The Black Widow, the nickname of Betty Neumar, a women with five dead husbands accused of being responsible for all of their deaths after the fifth death.
Black Widow (truck), a monster truck that races on the USHRA circuit
Black Widow Spider Bike, a motorcycle featured on the reality TV show "American Chopper"
P-61 Black Widow, an American night fighter aircraft used in World War II
Black Widows, Chechen female suicide bombers
Black Widow Cheer Gym, an all-star cheerleading facility in Ottawa, Canada
Blackarachnia, a Transformers character known as Black Widow in Japan
Northrop YF-23, a prototype fighter aircraft designed for the United States Air Force, nicknamed "Black Widow II"
* Black Widow, the development code name for the
* A girl dressed all in black accompanied by a man in a
* The nickname of Jeanette Lee, a pool player who tends to dress in black
* The nickname of
Sonya Thomas, a champion competitive eater
* The name of a paint scheme applied to
Southern Pacificrailroad diesel locomotives
* A DIY paint mix that is used in painting home theater screens
Black Widow Productions
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.