Damned or The Damned may refer to:
- Damnation, a concept of condemnation by God, and use of the term as a profanity
- The Damned (band), a British punk rock group
- "Damned" (Eva Avila song)
- "Damned", a song by AC/DC from Stiff Upper Lip
- "Damned" a song by Eleven
- "The Damned", a song by Plasmatics
- The Damned (1947 film), a French drama
- The Damned (1963 film), a British science fiction film
- The Damned (1969 film) (La caduta degli dei), a film by Luchino Visconti
- Damned – The Strange World of José Mojica Marins (Maldito - O Estranho Mundo de José Mojica Marins), a 2001 Brazilian documentary film
- Tom Budge
- The Damned (comics), a comic limited series from Oni Press
- Mike Zeck
- The Damned Trilogy, a series of books by Alan Dean Foster
- Damned (novel), a novel by Chuck Palahniuk released in 2011
- The Beautiful and Damned, F. Scott Fitzgerald's second novel
- Goddamned (album), a 2008 album by Jay Brannan
- Damn (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.