- Outlook add-ins
Outlook Add-ins (other possible and frequently used names: Microsoft Outlook add-ons, Microsoft Outlook plug-ins, Microsoft Outlook extensions, etc.) - small helping programs for the well-known Microsoft Outlook application. The main purpose of the add-ins is to add new functional capabilities into Microsoft Outlook and automate some routine operations. Also refers to programs where the main function is to work on Outlook files such as synchronisation or backup utilities.
Various categories of add in exist
- Email Announcer: For visually impaired or as an alternate channel / push notification method. Speaks, using a text to speech engine such as AT&T Natural Voices, through text to speech for title / subject of new Email and notification / reminders from Calendar and Tasks.
- ReliefJet Essentials is a productivity suite filling all the gaps left by Outlook developers.
- 1-Click Duplicate Delete for Outlook: Add-in to remove duplicate objects in Outlook / merge duplicate contacts.
- Acrobat PDF Maker is and Acrobat Professional add-on that enables saving items as PDF files
- Duplicate Email Remover finds and cleans duplicate email messages in Outlook folders.
- Duplicate Killer Merger: Remove Outlook duplicates in the Contacts, E-mails, Notes, Tasks, Calendar Folders of Microsoft Outlook
- Getting Things Done A time management system.
- Notes2: Create and stick notes to Outlook e-mails, tasks, contacts, and appointments.
- Planplus for Outlook Personal development and scheduling based upon Stephen Coveys 7 habits programme.
- Qlockwork: Automatic time tracking and reporting
- ReplyButler: Add-in supporting multi-lingual text templates and automatic writing of the salutation phrase for e-mails.
- Signature2Contacts: Capture name and address into Microsoft Outlook address book automatically
- Spam Reader is an E-mail filtering add-in for the automatic processing of incoming messages and the removal of spam.
- Taskline is an Automatic Task Scheduler that schedules appointments from tasks based on total work time, due dates and other data.
- Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook: Insert frequently-typed phrases or text into Outlook e-mail messages with a click.
- Workgroup Calendar: Merge and synchronize Calendar folders within your Microsoft Outlook. View and manage all of your appointments and events in one calendar.
- Inlook Time Management - automatic email prioritization and archiving based upon advanced email analytics 
Search Add-ins allow quick or customised searching of Email, Contact, Tasks, Calendar and other folders. Each Add-in has various advantages and disadvantages, including for example, different search techniques and presentation of results.
- Google Desktop
- Windows Desktop Search
- X1 Professional Client
- Lookout (obsolete)
- NEO Find and NEO Pro
- Advanced Security for Outlook allows you to determine the violator and specify the permanent action for this program: allow access, block access or run the default Outlook handler. Freeware.
- CA Anti-Spam: email filter
- CodeTwo Public Folders: Synchronises Outlook data between multiple users without Exchange Server.
- Activesync: Synchronises outlook data with windows-based mobile devices.
- Nokia PC suite: Synchronises outlook data with Nokia's Symbian-based mobile devices.
- ShareO: Sharing Outlook calendar, contacts, journal, mail, tasks and notes folders with other Outlook users without a server. Share documents and files. Scheduling. Sharing Free/Busy information.
- Sync2: Synchronize Microsoft Outlook folders data between multiple PCs using external USB device, shared network folder or FTP. Share and Sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts folders with Google Calendar service.
- Sync2PST: Synchronize Microsoft Outlook PST files. Sync Outlook folders between multiple PCs without a server using an external USB device or shared network folder (LAN) via shared PST file.
- Easy 2 Sync for Outlook: Synchronises outlook data (Task, Calendar, Contacts, E-mail) with .pst files locally or across a network.
- Outlook Connector: synchronises emails between your Windows ID account to outlook, this also comes with subscription options to synchronise the calendar.
- OLFolderSync: Synchronises Outlook data between users by eMail.
- BlackBerry Desktop Manager: Synchronises outlook data with BlackBerry-based mobile devices.
- Estos Procall: Computer Telephony Integration (Calling Line Identification) Pop-ups notification from Contacts for incoming calls via Caller ID.
- Skype Email Toolbar
- Samsung Phone Interface: a outlook add on enabling click to dial with a samsung officeserv phone system
- Asterisk TAPI: a Tapi interface allowing click to dial from with in outlook using a Asterisk PBX
- Click to Call with Cisco Unified Personal Communicator Outlook Toolbar (Part Of Cisco Unified Personal Communicator): a outlook toolbar enabling click to dial with a cisco phone system
- OutlookFreeware.com More than 70 free add-ins and utilities for Microsoft Outlook
- 4Team Corporation Solution provider for Microsoft Outlook
- Exclaimer Developer of numerous solutions compatible with Microsoft Outlook and Exchange
- Live Search Maps Adds maps, locations, travel time, route and directions to Appointments.
- Mapilab Vendor of numerous Microsoft Outlook Add-ins
- Add-in development tools Source for Outlook plugins development and tools
- Sperry Software Outlook Add-In Tools Home to many Outlook tools
- ZoomInfo's Community Edition Running add-on in the background gives you full access to ZoomInfo's database of 50 million business people
- ^ "ReliefJet Essentials for Microsoft Outlook". Relief Software. http://www.reliefjet.com.
- ^ "Duplicate Email Remover 2.15.0". About.com. http://email.about.com/od/outlookaddons/gr/duplicate_remov.htm.
- ^ "Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook". Ablebits.com. http://www.ablebits.com/outlook-templates-phrases/index.php.
- ^ "Inlook Time Management". InlookTM.com. http://www.inlooktm.com.
- ^ "Advanced Security for Outlook". MAPILab Ltd. http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/security/.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.