- Only in America
For the Brooks & Dunn song, see Only in America (song).For the History Channel series, see Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy.
Only in America
Only in America Title Card
Genre Travelogue Directed by Paul Giddings Presented by Fearne Cotton
Theme music composer James Burrell Country of origin United Kingdom Language(s) English No. of series 1 No. of episodes 8 Production Executive producer(s) Sue Morgan Producer(s) Carolyn Clancy Editor(s) Duncan Bragg Location(s) America Camera setup Matthew Bryant Running time 27 minutes Broadcast Original channel CBBC Channel Original run 15 October 2005 – 30 December 2005
Only in America is a children's television programme that originally aired in 2005 on the CBBC Channel. It is presented by Fearne Cotton and Reggie Yates.
They are sent on a roadtrip of a lifetime around the USA to discover the weird, wacky and wonderful things the nation has to offer. In the first episode, they hit Las Vegas, finding diners, donuts, shoe trees and Elvis impersonators.
- Las Vegas - Fearne Cotton and Reggie Yates hit Vegas, finding diners, donuts and an Elvis lookalike.
- American Dreams - Fearne Cotton and Reggie Yates hit New York in time for the Fourth of July celebrations.
- Space - In a space special, Fearne and Reggie defy gravity, spin into orbit and uncover UFOs.
- Wild West - Fearne Cotton and Reggie Yates wander way out into the Wild West of Arizona.
- Proms - Fearne and Reggie go back to class to find out what American high school is really like.
- Water - Reggie and Fearne wander into the state of Florida and dive into watery fun.
- Summer Camps - Fearne and Reggie hit the summer camps, including basketball camp and fashion camp.
- Animals - The duo get close and personal with American animals, including Jake the Hollywood lion.
- Inventions - The pair meet innovative kid inventors in California, and computer game testers in forward-looking Seattle.
- Superheroes - The bizarre world of superhero conventions, and a Star Wars collection like no other.
- BBC children's television programmes
- BBC television programme stubs
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.