Organ may refer to the following:
Biology and medicine
- Organ (anatomy), a collection of tissues joined in structural unit to serve a common function
- Organ pipe coral, a marine organism native to the Indian and Pacific Oceans
- Stenocereus thurberi, the organ pipe cactus plant
- Organ (music), a family of keyboard musical instruments characterized by sustained tone
- The Organ, an indie rock band
Organizations and government
- Division (business) within an organization; i.e., Organs of United Nations
- Organs of state, branches of power within a government
- Organ, Hautes-Pyrénées, a commune in France
- Organ (film), a 1996 Japanese film
- Organ (magazine), a UK music magazine run by Organart
- The Organ (newspaper), an underground newspaper published in San Francisco
- Any official magazine, newsletter, or similar publication of an organization.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.