- Street Rod 2
Infobox VG| title = Street Rod 2
P.Z.Karen Co. Development Group Logical Design Works
publisher = California Dreams
released = 1991
genre = Racing
Amiga, DOS, Commodore 64
input = Keyboard, Mouse,
"Street Rod 2" is a sequel to "
Street Rod" developed by P.Z.Karen Co. Development Groupand Logical Design Works, based on an original concept by Magic Partnersand published by California Dreams for Amigaand DOS. "Street Rod 2" exclusively featured American Muscle Cars, specifically those from GM, Ford, and Chrysler.
* The game is set in 1969 ("Street Rod" was set in 1963).
* A largely different set of cars are available, most of them dating from the 1960s.
* The differential,
mufflerand exhaust manifold can be replaced.
* The engine is shown in the engine bay and tuning takes place on the same screen.
* Car stickers are unavailable.
* Races are arranged outside of "Burger's Bungalow" instead of "Bob's Drive-In".
* There are two road tracks:
Mulholland Drive, largely based on the Road race of "Street Rod", and a completely new track, the Aqueduct, which resembles the aqueduct in the movie Grease.
* A car crash can result from hitting rocks, drains, barriers and bridge supports at any speed, or from passing through roadworks on the Mulholland Drive track at speeds greater than 50 mph. Travelling too far up a sloped wall on the aqueduct track at high speed results in the car flipping over.
* The King drives a 1969 Shelby GT500
*moby game|id=-group/street-rod-series|name=The "Street Rod" series
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.