- Noise (disambiguation)
Noise is unwanted sound or signal.
Noise may also refer different types of interference such as:
- Noise (audio), residual low level "hiss or hum"
- Noise (video), "snow" on video or television pictures
- Image noise, related to digital photography
- Noise (electronics), related to electronic circuitry
- Noise (radio), interference related to radio signals
Noise may also mean:
- Industrial noise, hearing damage and industrial hygiene
- Noise figure, the ratio of the output noise power to attributable thermal noise
- Noise spectral density, No measured in Watt/Hertz
- Noise (economic), relates to a theory of pricing developed by Fischer Black
- Perlin noise, artificial pseudo-random noise used for computer graphics effects
- Statistical noise, a colloquialism for recognized amounts of unexplained variation in a sample
- Noise (probability), a collection of sigma-fields indexed by time intervals, representing information about a "process with independent values"
In arts and culture:
- Noise (music), a noise-based aesthetic in experimental music and sound art
- Power noise, a derivative of noise music
- NOiSE, a manga by Tsutomu Nihei
- Noise (Goidelic mythology) or Naoise, a figure in Irish mythology
- Noise (Archive album)
- Noise (DecembeRadio album)
- Noise (2007 Australian film), a drama written and directed by Matthew Saville
- Noise (2007 U.S. film), a comedy-drama written and directed by Henry Bean
- Noise (programming block), a Fuji TV late-night anime programming block
- Noise (company), a second-party video game developer for Nintendo
- Bart Kosko
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.