- Copper Mountain (British Columbia)
- This page is about the mountain in the Boundary Country near Greenwood, British Columbia. For the ghost town and former mine near Princeton see Copper Mountain, British Columbia
Copper Mountain Location Location British Columbia, Canada Coordinates 49°07′27″N 118°47′23″W / 49.12417°N 118.78972°WCoordinates: 49°07′27″N 118°47′23″W / 49.12417°N 118.78972°W Topo map NTS 82E/2
Copper Mountain is a mountain in British Columbia, north of Greenwood and north-west of Grand Forks.
- ^ a b "Copper Mountain". BC Geographical Names. http://apps.gov.bc.ca/pub/bcgnws/names/13015.html.
- Boundary Country
- Mountains of British Columbia
- Monashee Mountains
- British Columbia Interior geography stubs
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.