- Spice (disambiguation)
Spiceis a vegetative substance used as a food additive for the purpose of flavoring. The spice tradehad a significant impact in the history of human exploration and warfare.
Spice may also refer to:
A Telecom Service Provider
* Spice, an English rock band active from 1967-1969, who later gained fame under the name Uriah Heep.
Spice Girls, an English pop group; and Spice (album), their debut album.
* "SPICe", the Scottish Parliament Information Centre; the research and information service of the
* "Spice finch", an alternate name for the
* "Spice lily", an alternate name for the
Spice 1, a rapper whose real name is Robert L. Green, Jr.
Spice Williams, an American actress and stunt performer
Spice (munition), a guided weapon
Spice Network, a group of adult entertainment television channels
Old Spice, a brand of cologne
* "Spice" or
2C-I, a psychedelic drug, this slang term is also occasionally for DMT.
* "Spice", a model of sailing dinghy made by Topper International
Spice Engineering, a sports car racingmanufacturer and team.
Susan PolgarInstitute of Chess Excellence (SPICE) at Texas Tech University
Spice programming language
SPICE, Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis, an analog circuit simulator
The SPICE project, Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination, the ISO 15504software capability assessment standard
* Space Planet Instrument C-matrix Events (SPICE), information system developed by
NASAto assist in the area of space geometry
Spice (oceanography), a type of thermohaline variability in the ocean.
* "Spice" or
melange, a powerful substance in the "Dune" universe created by Frank Herbert
Spice (Star Wars), a mined narcoticresource in "Star Wars" universe
* A character in the Dragon Ball Z universe
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.