CLS may refer to:
- Critical legal studies, a contentious school of legal philosophy, that emerged from Harvard Law School in the 1980s
- Critical language studies - the study of language that evolved into critical discourse analysis
- In statistics, the constrained least square estimator when doing linear regression
- City of London School, an all-boys school
- Covington Latin School, a high school in Covington, Kentucky
- Center for Language Study, a department at Yale University
- Crystal Lake South High School, a high school in Crystal Lake, Illinois
Academic associations, divisions, programs and facilities
- Chicago Law School at The University of Chicago
- Columbia Law School at Columbia University
- Cornell Law School at Cornell University
- Coalition of Latino and Latina Scholars at Teachers College, Columbia University
- Canadian Light Source - a synchrotron research facility located at the University of Saskatchewan, in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Societies and associations
Software & Technology
- Common Language Specification an open specification developed by Microsoft that describes the executable code and runtime environment
- cls (command) is a command in some operating systems, including MS-DOS, and programming languages, such as BASIC, that clears the screen
- Call logging system, a transaction logging system or interface
- Cable landing station, the point at which a submarine cable comes ashore
- Continuous Local Search, a functional complexity class.
- Clinical laboratory scientist, another term for medical technologist, a type of healthcare professional
- Combat lifesaver, non-medical or non 68W(Medic) trained personnel trained to assist US Military Occupational Specialty 68W (Medic) during combat situations
- Coffin-Lowry syndrome, a genetic disorder associated with mental retardation
- Clinical laboratory scientist, another term for a medical technologist, a type of healthcare professional
- Capsule launch system for space capsules
Business and finance
- Continuous linked settlement, a financial clearing system
- Celestica (New York Stock Exhchange symbol: CLS)
- Co-operative Legal Services Ltd.
- CLS Communication, a global language translation services provider.
- The Communist League of Struggle, a small Trotskyist political party in the United States which existed from 1931 to 1937
- The Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class, a series of automobile models
- Nikon's Creative Lighting System, a complete lighting solution for Nikon's camera bodies and external light units
- Cls., abbreviation for close, a type of road
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.