- Matthew Ryan
Matthew Ryan or Matt Ryan can refer to:
- Matt Ryan (born 1985), American football player
- Matt Ryan (actor) (born 1981), British actor
- Matt Ryan (ice hockey) (born 1983), Canadian ice hockey player
- Matt Ryan (rower) (born 1984), Australian rower
- Matthew Ryan (Australian rules footballer), Collingwood, Sydney and Brisbane player
- Matthew Ryan (equestrian) (born 1964), Australian equestrian
- Matthew Ryan (fire chief) (1849–1887), first Atlanta fire chief
- Matthew Ryan (goalkeeper), Australian goalkeeper
- Matthew Ryan (handball) (born 1966), Captain of the 1996 US Olympic handball team
- Matthew Ryan (musician) (born 1971), American musician
- Matthew Ryan (rugby league) (born 1969), Australian rugby league footballer
- Matthew J. Ryan (1932–2003), U.S. politician from Pennsylvania
- Matthew T. Ryan (born 1951), Mayor of Binghamton, N.Y.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same personal name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.