Dealer may refer to:
- Antique dealer, someone who sells Antiques
- Art dealer, gallerist, somebody (a person) or company that buys and sells (works of) art
- Broker-dealer, a legal term for a business firm that buys and sells securities before selling the securities to customers
- Car dealership
- Croupier or poker dealer, the player who deals cards, or the employee of a gaming establishment who deals the cards
- Dealer (band), an Austrian hard rock band
- Dealer (franchising), a person who sells on behalf of a company or organization, particularly in the automobile industry
- "Dealer", an alternative usage of the term trader, being generally someone who trades
- “Dealer”, a song by Deep Purple from their 1975 album, Come Taste the Band
- “Dealer”, a song by Traffic from their 1967 album, Mr. Fantasy
- Dealers (film), a 1989 British film
- Drug dealer, someone who sells illegal drugs
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.