Corda may refer to:
- August Carl Joseph Corda (1809-1849), a Czech physician and mycologist
- María Corda (1898-1976), a Hungarian actress and novelist who was the first wife of film director Alexander Korda
- Corda Formation, a Mesozoic geologic formation
- Corda River, a river of Maranhão state in northeastern Brazil
- Barra do Corda, a town in the state of Maranhão in northeastern Brazil
- Escala i corda, a Catalan ball game
- La corda d'acciaio, a 1953 French-Italian film directed by Carlo Borghesio
- La Corda d'Oro, a role-playing game also known as Kin-iro no Koruda
- Sursum Corda (disambiguation)
CORDA may refer to:
- CORDA Ltd, a defunct trading name for CORDA (UK)
- CORDA (UK), a British company doing operational research or operational analysis
- CORDA (US), an American company that makes data visualisation software
- Coronary Artery Disease Research Association, a British charity that supports clinical research into the prevention of cardiovascular disease (heart attacks and strokes) through development and application of non-invasive methods
- Korda (disambiguation)
- Cordas (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This page or section lists people with the surname Corda. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.