Sep or, as an acronym, SEP, can mean:
September- the ninth month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar.
* Safety and Emergency Procedures - SEP is used in aviation industry by Flight Crew and Cabin Crew to define the procedures used in an emergency.
Saturday Evening Post
SEP IRA- A type of retirement account in the USA.
Secretaría de Educación Pública- the government department overseeing public education in Mexico.
* System Enhancement Package, an upgrade to the
M1A2 Abrams main battle tank.
* Systems Engineering Process - used to develop, implement, and maintain complex systems.
* Sepa - the Heliopolitan manifestation of
Osirisas a centipede.
* Single Edge Processor
Signaling End Point- a term in telecommunications
* Somebody Else's Problem - a fictional cloaking device in "
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", causing bystanders to disregard whatever was in the field as "somebody else's problem"
Socialist Equality Party
Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras- a Brazilian football team.
Specialna Enota Policije- a police unit in Slovenia.
Standard electrode potential
The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
Stanford Exploration Program
Society for Exact Philosophy
* Solar Electric Propulsion - see
Search engine prominence
* Sep-Se7en, a nickname of Minneapolis rapper
Summer Enrichment Programfor gifted and talented children in Greeley, Colorado
* Splitterskyddad Enhetsplattform, an armoured vehicle being developed by
BAE Systems Hägglunds.
Société Européenne de Propulsion
* "Super Extended Play" - a recording mode found on
DVD recorders and digital video recorders
SymantecEndpoint Protection"Sep." was used on maps to abbreviate Septentrional, the Northdirection or zone.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.