Offshore may refer to:
Finance and Law
- Offshoring, active movement of companies to offshore centres
- Offshore financial centre, jurisdictions which transact financial business with non-residents
- Offshore investment, relates to the wider financial services industry in offshore centres
- Offshore bank, relates to the banking industry in offshore centres
- Offshore company
- Offshore fund, collective investment in offshore centres
- Offshore trust, trust arranged in offshore jurisdiction
- Offshore host, host that allow nulled scripts or easily tricked by it
- Offshore drilling, discovery and development of oil and gas resources which lie underwater through drilling a well
- Offshore (hydrocarbons)
- Offshore construction, relates to construction out to sea
- Offshore powerboat racing, powerboat racing
- Offshore (novel), a 1979 British novel by Penelope Fitzgerald
- "Offshore" (song), a 1996 song by British electronic dance music act Chicane
- Offshore (album), a 2006 album by Indiana-based post-rock band Early Day Miners
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.