- John O'Sullivan
John O'Sullivan is the name of:
- John O'Sullivan (science writer/law advocate) (born 1961), British, coordinator and co-author of 'Slaying the Sky Dragon: Death of the Greenhouse Gas Theory' (2010)
- John O'Sullivan (columnist) (born 1942), British conservative columnist
- John O'Sullivan (rugby union), Irish rugby union footballer
- John L. O'Sullivan (1813–1895), journalist who popularized the phrase "Manifest Destiny"
- John M. O'Sullivan (1891–1948), Irish Cumann na nGaedhael/Fine Gael politician, TD, cabinet minister and academic
- John O'Sullivan (Cork politician) (1901–1990), Irish Fine Gael Party politician, Senator, later TD for Cork South-West
- John Francis O'Sullivan (1850–1907), Irish-American awarded the Medal of Honor during the Indian Wars
- John O'Sullivan (tenor) (1877-1953?), opera singer
- John O'Sullivan (rugby league), New Zealand rugby league footballer
- John O'Sullivan (engineer), Australian astronomer and electrical engineer
- John O'Sullivan (footballer), Irish footballer playing for Blackburn Rovers F.C.'s academy.
Johnny O'Sullivan based in Jersey, Channel Islands
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same personal name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.