Kino may refer to:
In film and theatre:
Kino (movement), a worldwide group of amateur filmmakers
Kino International, a U.S. based film distributor specialising in World cinema and arthouse films
* "Kino" (magazine), a Bulgarian film magazine
Kino Flo, a manufacturer of lighting equipment for use in motion pictures.
Kino (band), a Russian rock group led by Viktor Tsoi
Kino (UK rock band), a British progressive rock quartet
* "Kino", a song by Nena from the album "99 Luftballons"
* "Kino", a song by The Knife from the album "The Knife"
* "Kino", a song by "Cabaret Voltaire"
Eusebio Kino(1644–1711), Jesuit missionary
Kino Asakura, a minor character in the anime and manga series "Shaman King"
Makoto Kino(or Lita Kino), from the "Sailor Moon" manga and anime
* Kino, the main character in the novel and anime "
* Kino, a minor character in the video game "Chrono Trigger"
* The protagonist of John Steinbeck's short story "The Pearl"
Kino (plant), gum produced from trees.
Kino (software), free video editing software
Bahía Kino(Kino Bay), a town in Sonora, Mexico
Indian Kino Treeor Malabar Kino ( _la. "Pterocarpus marsupium"), a deciduous tree
Kino mutai, a component of some Filipino martial arts
Jino, an ethnic group in China
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.