CIPA may stand for:
- China Investment Promotion Agency
- California Independent Petroleum Association
- Certified International Project Auditor as defined by IAPPM
- Camera & Imaging Products Association
- Cornell Institute for Public Affairs
- Children's Internet Protection Act
- Classified Information Procedures Act, a United States federal law governing the use of classified information in criminal trials.
- Congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis (HSAN Type IV), a rare neural disorder, in which the patient does not feel pain, heat or cold.
- CIPA (television), a television station in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
- Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys, United Kingdom body of patent attorneys
- Canadian Institute of Portrait Artists
- Sinisa Cvijanovic (called CIPA)
- CIPA (organization) ICOMOS scientific committee for heritage documentation
- Center for International Political Analysis
- Certified Identity Protection Advisor - offered by the Identity Management Institute (IMI)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.