- Udo Ulfkotte
Udo Ulfkotte (born
20 January, 1960), in Lippstadt, Germanyis an Evangelical journalist renowned as a security and intelligence services expert, as well as a critic of Islam. His was formerly an editor for one of Germany's main dailies, " Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung" (FAZ). Dr. Ulfkotte studied jurisprudence and politics at Freiburg and London. He was an advisor to the Kohl government. Between 1986-1998, Ulfkotte lived predominantly in the Islamic states of Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Egyptand Jordan. [http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/wil070613 "'German Wilders' attacks Islam"] ] [ [http://www.ulfkotte.de/10.html Dr. Ulfkotte's website] ]
Ulfkotte is a fellow of the
German Marshall Fundand was on the staff of the Konrad Adenauer Foundationfrom 1999 to 2003. He won the civic prize of the Annette Barthelt Foundationin 2003. [ [http://www.annette-barthelt-stiftung.de/staatspreis.htm Annette Barthlet Foundation prize winner's list] ]
Ulfkotte publishes a magazine called "Whistleblower" which reports on topics not covered by the German media.
Ulfkotte had planned to run for the
Hamburglocal elections in 2008 as number 2 on the Centre Party's list [de icon [http://www.taz.de/index.php?id=archivseite&dig=2007/04/23/a0061 hamburg kompakt] ] , but later withdrew in June/July 2007. On July 2007 Ulfkotte announced he will found a new national party.
Pax Europa[ [http://www.pax-europa.info/ Pax Europa website] ] , a German right wing organization. Pax Europa and Ulfkotte were a driving force behind a protest in Brussels, Belgiumon September 11, 2007 titled "Stop the Islamization of Europe". He had turned to the Belgian Council of State in order to approve the protest when Brussels mayor Freddy Thielemansrefused to permit it. However, he later withdrew his support. [ [http://axcessnews.com/index.php/articles/show/id/12315 MPs arrested in Anti-Islam demonstration in Brussels ] ]
"These works are all written in German. English translations of the titles are included here."
* " Holy War in Europe. " Calibration Fount, Frankfurt/Main, 2007, ISBN 3821855770
* " The War in the Dark. The True Power of the Secret Services. " Calibration Fount, Frankfurt/Main, 2006, ISBN 3821855789
* " The War in our Cities. As Radical Islamics Infiltrate Germany. " Calibration Fount, Frankfurt/Main 2003, ISBN 3596163404
* " Restaurant economics. " Goldmann, Munich 2001, ISBN 3442151252
* " Classified Material Federal Intelligence Service. " Charcoal Burners and Amelang, Munich, Berlin 1997, ISBN 3733802144.
* " Over work and Expenditure for Paperback. " Heyne, Munich updated 1998, ISBN 3453141431
* " Prophets of the Terror. The Secret Network of the Islamics. " William Goldmann Publishing House, Munich 2001, ISBN 3442151961.
* " Journalists Lie in Such a Way. The Fight for Ratios and Editions." Bertelsmann, Munich 2001, ISBN 3570001997
* " Gene Code J. " Novel, Calibration Fount, Frankfurt/Main, 2001, ISBN 3821808608
* " Market Place of the Thieves. ", Bertelsmann, Munich, 1999, ISBN 3570001989
* " Boundless criminally. The risks of the European Union Extension to the East." Bertelsmann, Munich 2004, ISBN 3570002004
* [http://www.ulfkotte.de/ Udo Ulfkotte Homepage] (Much of this is in German; includes 'Whistleblower' newsletter)
* [http://www.ulfkotte.de/18.html The World Upside Down]
* [http://service.spiegel.de/digas/find?DID=44968553 December, 2005 "Der Spiegel" article speculating on a US attack vs. Iran]
* [http://www.thechronicleonline.net/content/view/403/502/ Ulfkotte quoted in article 'Islam is Taking a Grip on Europe']
* [http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/wil070613 'German Wilders' attacks Islam] ,
Radio Netherlands Worldwide, June 13, 2007
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.